Celebrate Fresh Food with Narellan Town Centre this July!
Get inspired for you chance to win a $200 Woolworths Gift Card each week with our #cookwithntc promotion in conjuction with Woolworths Fresh Magazine.
To see what else is on for our Fresh Food Month click here.
Recipes have been provided by Woolworths. All recipes can be found in the Woolworths 'Fresh' Magazine.
For your chance to win a $200 Woolworths Gift Card simply get cooking and create this week's recipe. Share your creation on our Facebook Page with the #cookwithntc for your chance to go in the draw to WIN.
*Please note all ingredients are found at Woolworths Narellan. The recipe does not need to be followed exactly, variations are accepted.
WEEK 3 (Monday 15 July - Sunday 21 July)
Spiral Veggie Quiche
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 2 zucchini
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 250g ricotta
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tbs finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbs finely chopped chives
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place a baking tray into the oven to preheat.
- Line a quiche pan with removable base with pastry, joining sheets together by overlapping edges and pressing together. Trim excess and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, shave carrots and zucchini into ribbons lengthways. Place carrot into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes to soften. Drain well. Stack ribbons on top of each other and trim to about 3cm wide.
- Halve eggplant, place cut-side down onto board and thinly slice lengthways. Trim slices to 3cm wide and brush with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Combine ricotta, egg, parmesan, herbs and zest in a bowl. Season. Spread filling over pastry base. Arrange vegetable ribbons into pastry case in a spiral pattern until full. Add onion between other vegetables.
- Brush with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 50 minutes or until vegetables are tender and filling is set. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a board. Cut into wedges and serve.
*Entries close at 11.59pm on Sunday 21 July. Winner will be drawn on Monday 22 July at 9am. Authorised under TPL LTPM-18-03353.